Thursday, June 28, 2007

Memories

I was getting ready to sign up for some training at this year's SANSFIRE 2007 in Washington DC when I thought about my previous SANS GIAC certifications. I looked them up and they are still posted on-line. The memories!

Here is my first, probably not very good, practical for the GCFW certification.

And here is my second, hopefully better, practical for the GCUX certification.

It is funny how fast time flies and how much you can learn when you put your mind to it. I will hopefully be attending the SANSFIRE 2007 conference in Washington this year, though I am not going after a major certification. I am going to be taking an official SANS management class and three USENIX hosted training classes, two for Solaris (System Administration and Security) and one for system and network performance tunning. I am still mulling it over, but I am pretty sure this is what I am going to do.

Matthew

No comments: